Looking to create a memorable date this Valentine’s day? If anyone knows about Love it’s us at Wedding Rings Depot. So we have rounded up a few suggestions that can be fun and easy to do. Doesn’t matter if this is your first valentines date with this person or your 10th, a day filled with love and fun is always a good call.
If this is your first date with the person, then you want a more intimate place. Somewhere you can talk and get to know each other, without having to catch your breath.
- Take a stroll at a botanical garden, a park or a walk on the boardwalk. Any place where you don’t have to shout over the person and can talk calmly, but also have action around you in case you run out of topics to talk about.
- If your comfortable enough, a great way to start your day is by taking a hike on your favorite trail or exploring a new one together. There is nothing like working out with your significant other in order to bond even more.
After you’ve gotten a chance to talk and get comfortable with the person, then it is time to go eat! By this time, you should have all the beginner questions out of the way and that silence between eating won’t be awkward. Because honestly it’s awkward for both, when your asking the person what their favorite movie is and they’re in the middle of taking a bite.
Now, how to pick the right spot to go eat.
- If you want to go all out on an expensive dinner, then cheers to you. Make sure to call “at least” a week in advance to reserve your table, as well as double checking before you go. Don’t want to show up and have to wait because they didn’t have a table for you.
If that is not in your plans then no worries, we have an alternative.
- Find a nice and casual spot, maybe a comfy coffee shop that serves lunch or a fun brewery. Romantic doesn’t always have to be expensive. When your there make sure you let them know you took them to your favorite spot or that it’s the place you first fell for them. Also always make sure to ask if they are vegan or prefer a certain type of food, that is big points.
For the next part you have to know a bit about what the person likes. Have they ever mentioned trying a new activity or going to a new fun spot, this would be the time to use that information.
- You could go to the movies and watch a thriller or suspenseful movie, that will have you both on the edge of your seats and gushing about it at the end of the date.
- You can also be a bit out of the box and take them to be a tourist in their own city for a day. You might be surprised all the amazing events; historic pieces your city has to offer.
- Or why not try rock climbing at a center, can you say adventurous! Mega points for being brave and trying new activities together.
- If you know they love to paint, why not take them to a Paint Nite. A great place to have a glass of wine and let your creativity flow. Look online for your nearest location and reserve some seats.
Any place where they can feel comfortable, laugh and have fun will surely have your night ending with a kiss.
At the end of day all that matters is that you express your love for them and enjoyed yourself. The turnout will be an unforgettable day for both. Now, go out there and have fun whatever you choose to do.
- Stay tune for our Valentine’s Day Proposal ring match. We will give you a variety of styles of engagement rings, that will fit your love perfectly. As well as share some great places to pop that important question.