Returns and Exchange Policy
30 Days Return Policy
Wedding Ring Depot understand the challenges of buying online, they may differ to what you have in mind. You may return any merchandise within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. All items must be in its original condition accompanied by the original sales receipt/Invoice and an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). It is important that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
All customized, and special order merchandise are all final sales!
No returns, cancellations nor exchanges will be accepted on these customized products.
All merchandise purchased from Wedding Rings Depot are guaranteed brand new. The Security Tag assures the item you received has not been worn and is in perfect condition. Removing the Security Tag may invalidates the return and exchange acceptability.
RETURN PROCESS U.S. Orders:
1. Request the RMA Number. Log in to you WeddingRingsDepot.com account, go to previous order, click on the order number of the item that you wish to return, click request a return merchandise authorization.
2. Packaging the merchandise for return: you can use the original packaging to repackage the merchandise to be returned.
3. Print/hand-write the RMA confirmation that will be e-mailed to you on both the invoice and the packing slips and include this on the return package.
4. Shipping Label: Please do not write "Wedding Rings Depot" only the abbrebiation W.R.D., writing anything on the box that suggest jewelry will void the insurance of the package.
5. Get a Insurance for the package: Make sure to the value is up to amount of your purchase. We are not responsible for any lost packages in the shipment.
6. Confirmation Delivery: make sure to get a confirmation delivery for the package, this will notify you if the package has been succesfully delivered.
RETURN-EXCHANGE PROCESS INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
1. Use the original packaging to repackage the merchandise to be returned.
2. Pay for Return processing fees ($70) using paypal to email@example.com
3. Acquire the RMA Number. This RMA number can be found by logging in to your WeddingRingsDepot.com account, go to previous order, click on the order number of the item that you wish to return. This will open a page that will show your order details. Under order details, click request a return merchandise authorization. A new page will open where you will be required to check on the specific item/s you wish to return. You will also be prompted to input your reason for return. It takes 1 business day for us to review your request, after which a return status/update will be available on your account.
4. Print/hand-write the RMA confirmation that will be e-mailed to you on both the invoice and the packing slips and include this on the return package. Make sure to get a confirmation receipt and insurance up to the purchase price.
5. Tracking the status of the returned merchandise. As soon as we receive the package back, the status of your return will be updated under My Accounts and can be checked by logging in, and clicking on the specific order transaction number which will show the complete order history details.
Receiving your Refunds or Exchanges.
Refunds will be credited back to the credit card that may take 7-10 business days after we have received your returned merchandise.
In cases of exchange requests, the requested new merchandise will be shipped the following business day after the original merchandise has been received and confirmed to be in its original condition with all the original tags attached.
If the customer selects "FREE SHIPPING" at the time of purchase, and then decides to return the item for a refund within the 30 days, the cost of the item will be refunded minus the $15 shipping cost.
Shipping charges will NOT be refunded. Shipping fees for the items being returned will be shouldered by the customer.